If the user cannot remember their voicemail PIN, it is simple to reset the PIN from the Configuration Manager. The user will then need to call in and set their voicemail password.
- Login to 8x8 Configuration Manager.
- Click Users.
- Find the user you are looking for. You can just scroll through the list or use the Search bar at the top-right of the page. You can search by user name, person's name, extension, or e-mail address.
- On the user record, click the pencil (Edit) icon in the user record.
- Click on Voicemail settings in the left-hand vertical menu bar of user settings.
- Under Voicemail settings find the "Reset Access PIN" link and click it.
- Enter a new access PIN for the user. Access PINs must be be all numeric and at least 4 digits long. They cannot contain the user's extension. Do not use simple strings like, "000," or "1234."
- E-mail the user their new access PIN and tell them they need to change it immediately.
- Log out of Virtual Office Configuration Manager.