Reset a User's Password in 8x8 Configuration Manager
- Login to 8x8 Configuration Manager.
- Click Users.
- Find the user you are looking for. You can just scroll through the list or use the Search bar at the top-right of the page. You can search by user name, person's name, extension, or e-mail address.
- On the user record, click the Ellipses button (three vertical squares).
- Click Reset user password. An e-mail will be sent to the user with a reset link.
- Check with user to ensure they received the link.
- Log out of Virtual Office Configuration Manager.